Learn about the beneficial effects of linseed
- Whole flaxseed provides a soft, moist warmth that promotes healing.
- Flaxseed is flower seeds, not grains, so they contain 30-40% of the oil that remains in the seeds to be reheated. Other products lose their heat retention capacity because water of them are cooked over time.
- The heated flaxseed pillows retain half of their heat after an hour. Under the duvet (think about those fingers ...) after several hours the pillow will still be warm .
- Flax never has that "cooked grain" smell that other grain-based products have when they are heated repeatedly.
- The linseed mass is gentle and comforting.
- Flaxseed pillows can also be chilled in the freezer to relieve fever or mild inflammation, although they are not cold enough to provide the numbness needed for sprains and back injuries.
Your home SPA
Soothing eye pillow filled with linseed for relaxation, yoga, meditation and for a good night's sleep.
The linseed pillow gently presses the contours of the face and the points of tension around the eyes and forehead, relieving tension and soothing the muscles, while blocking the light to aid relaxation. It is great for relaxing, resting, meditating, and also for relieving the eyes after many hours of working at the computer.
The linseed with which we fill our pillows comes from an organic farm, has a certificate of organic farming.
Try our soft and comforting pillows: Relaxation pillows